Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day






These are the pictures off my phone. I just got a camera and will put those pictures up soon.






This is how the weekend started....

Tera came down...




Leseli Pearson and I "hung around" at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner.

Couldn't help the cheesy line and this is the best picture we got.

Then came Turkey DAY!!!


It was FREEZING and wet at the Turkey Trot, but we had SO much fun.

(It's such a pretty picture, I know.)




And of course I went to see Tami and the kids.





I have some of Tami too, but left them out for her sake (THIS TIME, Tami)


And then Dinner with Christie and the Rodriguez clan.

Best sweet potatoes ever!



And of Course My twin, my favorite part of the whole Holiday!!!!
It was a really good holiday and once again I was reminded of just how lucky I am. I love the people in my life SO much and they have made me who I am (The good parts of me, anyway.)
Love you all so much!!!

No comments: