Thursday, December 11, 2008

Everyday Angels

Meet Geraldine.
This sweet 90 year old angel came into our office today
and offered to sweep off our porch if we would but give her a broom.
I momentarily protested, but she would have none of it. In fact, she said to let her do it or she would use the broom on ME!
Geraldine is one of my favorite people and once before brought a quote for me.
Thank goodness for people like Geraldine, sweet angels that give us a piece of heaven and remind us what is really important.
This is the quote she gave me:
MY INFLUENCE
My life shall touch a dozen lives before this day is done,
Leave countless marks for good or ill ere sets the evening sun;
This is the wish I always wish,
This prayer I alwasy pray;
Lord, may my life help other lives
It touches on the way.

2 comments:

Audra said...

HI CAMI!!!! I'm so excited that I found you. You look totally amazing and seems like you are so happy. Keep in touch.

Brittnie Roit said...

Oh isn't she so adorable!?! Oh I love old people like this. So sweet and caring. I love it!