Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with the Curtis Family!

No matter where I end up, I will always half a second family. No holiday is complete without them. Didn't know what a surprise I was in for when I went to deliver presents there. Tami's present is manual labor from Jay and they had already started and were ripping out carpet when I got there. Really excited to see what Tami puts in. Here are some pictures of there hard work.





This last one is blurry which makes me sad, but my camera is hard for kids. It was getting cold and we were trying to hold smiles while Janna figured it out. It's still one of my favorite pictures though since Tami and I are usually taking pictures and never get to be in them together.


Then I sure did go with them over to Kristi's. Everyone talked to Papa and Patty over there and the kids played while we conquered another puzzle. EVERY time, Tami and I end up racing for pieces at the end. Jay TRIES to help, but he more or less supervises. Tami and I know who really does all the work.

Oh and I ruined Brook when I was her babysitter. Now she thinks I need a thousand pictures of her at all times...and of course she is absolutely right. So I threw in a couple of the very many that were taken. We also got pictures of Tami. You will notice Jay says he helped, but he is NOT in the pictures. Hmm........



















2 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

Merry Christmas to you! You just can't get enough of the Curtis's can you:)!! How fun! Glad you had a good day.

Tami said...

I'm working on getting pictures of us together too. Maybe on New Years. I'll send you one for the memory books.