Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thinking Back...

Thinking back on the year, it hasn't been half bad. There have been some definate special moments. Here are some of my favorites of the year.











Pink was definatley hot this year. She has always been one of my fav's, but this year she really outdid herself. Pretty sure I am not the only girl that suddenly wanted to go buy a riding lawn mower.

















I finally broke down and became a clinique girl. Seriously, you get what you paid for.

These are my favorite shows and the only ones I have been loyal too. The Hills is genius and teaches some very important lessons. Gilmore Girls is over in a way, but I watched every season this year from episode 1 to the end. These women inspire me.














Racquetball - because its what the cool kids do these days.














Yes, Twilight is on here. I decided to watch the movie first since the book is always better. Have read every book since.

I WILL have to say they are good, but not my favorite. Bella is so pestimistic about so many things and sometimes Edward is just TOO perfect, but that may just be the bitter female inside of me that no longer believes that kind of man exists. (which he doesn't. That is why he is only a fictional character in a story.)


Baby Mama
BEST movie of the year!
The year was full of a lot of other wonderful things. Little moments and things flood my memory. Vanilla Ice and Spice girls, The darndest things kids have said, days in the sun, text messages that have made me almost split in two laughing, and of course the best things of the year are the people that I spent it with. Sometimes I think I have to be the luckiest unlucky person in the world.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Oh That makes me so happy that you are a Hills watcher. One of my absolute favorite shows ever. It is super good. Have you watched the City or Bromance? I'm a little iffy on those ones. But i will have to say this year has been one of the best. Especially in March when i got to start hanging with you. Ah so many good times and memories. Lets totally Rock 2009!Yay.

Margo said...

You bet we have genius minds! Love the year favorites and all those are mine too! If the Hills is on Brock acts like it is ABSOLUTELY killing him to even have it on in the near vicinity.