Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Service ideas???

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Dickens wasn't kidding.

The Christmas season is here, but there is also a gloom in the air with a lot that has been going on. Well I have a family that I keep thinking about that aren't just getting hit with the economy, but are having some struggles with very personal family matters and my heart goes out to them. I seriously think about them quite often throughout the day. We want to do something for them, something that will lift their spirits and let them know people care without making them feel as we are taking pity on them. (Been there and that is the WORST!) So does anybody have any ideas? I would appreciate any input at all whatsoever.

This has also been a reminder that we don't always know what's going on in other people's lives, so I hope that everyone is doing well and knows that they are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you all so much!

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

There is always the 12 days of Christmas (well now it would be more like 7). Umm...I'm not real good with crafty ideas. I do have to say that even the smallest thing will brighten a day. Simply some flowers will make a person glow for days and days. I would know:) I am sure that anything you do will be great. You are so caring Cami. You are so AWESOME!