Friday, December 26, 2008

Opening Presents

I have the cheesiest family in the world. And you can ask for anything and pretty much expect to get something completely different. And then of course it must be modeled. Jeff isn't in these pictures though because he is absolutely no fun and refused all pictures I attempted.
My dad not only got my mom the nauseating pink bathrobe, but matching slippers. I asked my dad if that was his way of telling us they were moving back into a trailer.
First of all, he opened this present and couldn't figure out how to get his new shirt on. when he finally figured out they were pants, the dancing started. These are the genetics we have to fight every day.


Brian wanted an apron. He's pretty cool and likes to cook. I looked everywhere and found him this blue bistro apron....but that's not the only one I found. The hat says "ho ho ho" for anyone that might care.


This is my new beanie since Brian steals ALL of mine.
Good thing I love that kid.







1 comment:

Margo said...

There really is no family like your family. I love them!!! Looks like a fun time! Sorry we didn't see eachother!