Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter...ugh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So I guess I just have problems with produce. Seriously its getting ridiculous.
This morning I went to the gym and was STARVING by the time I left. Driving home I brilliantly remembered that I had bought bananas the day before and left them in the car (so no one STEALS them). It took about .2 seconds for me to find a gorgeous yellow banana and rip the peel open. And then I bit.
IT WAS FROZEN! SUCH a disappointment. I do NOT like the cold. And who knew a banana would freeze so easily?!
HOW long 'til summer?

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

OH dear Cami Lynn! I am so sorry. That is not a fun story. Cold bananas are only good with chocolate on them not plain. Pretty much after Christmas it starts to be summer so about...hmm...lets say 2 1/2 months and summer will be coming back!

payneful life said...

Yuck. Bananas are only good if they're bright yellow and firm. So sorry you had to actually bite into it.

Don't worry we live in AZ summer quickly finds it's way back.