Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with the Barneys

I was really skeptical about Christmas this year. I lOVE Christmas and usually have to force myself to wait it through Thanksgiving before going crazy. This year was different though. Then Brian told us he was scheduled to work Christmas day. My heart absolutely dropped. I understand having to work, but Christmas without my twin just didn't seem like Christmas at all. I just couldn't imagine opening my presents without him, and the idea of him being alone in Mesa absolutley killed me.
Then the most wonderful thing happened. Christmas morning I got a text from him saying it was slow so they let him off for the day and he was already in Globe headed this way! I consider this my own little Christmas miracle, and it made my whole Christmas to be sure.
Here are some pictures of us at my grandmother's. (My dad was doing what he does best.) I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.







No comments: