Friday, December 19, 2008

Pat Benatar, Icon and Legend

Straight out of Wikipedia, the source of all great knowledge:

"Pat Benatar (born Patricia Mae Andrzejewski on January 10, 1953) is an influential, four-time Grammy Award-winning American Rock singer with seven platinum and three gold albums to her credit, as well as 19 Top 40 singles. Pat Benatar was eligible for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004. Benatar is also known for her mezzo-soprano vocal range."

Now for my input.

Pat Benatar is AMAZING! She was quite the rebel rockstar of her time. I bet there isn't a soul out there that isn't familiar with at least one of her songs. We Belong to the Night, Heartbreaker, Hit me with Your Best Shot....seriously, these are classics. Passion like that never dies. So this is my homage for the infamous Pat Benatar. I will always be faithful to you, Pat, the original heartbreaker.

(If you will notice on the picture, the album title is "Crimes of Passion." Need I say more?)

1 comment:

Brittnie Roit said...

Oh my word Cami... you did not!? HAHA! Seriously my husband and I laugh at your blogs. You are such a nut! Why are you moving? Whats the plan?