Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday


Black Friday.


HOW appropriate.


Actually, I was a really good day. Got my first digital camera, got in a REALLY good run and got to go to Merry Main.

I have some pictures of that, but they are on the new camera I am still figuring out. But for now you just get to hear about the black part of my black Friday.

After going out with the kids I went home to get ready to go see friends, and there was this odd smell coming from downstairs. I went to see what it was and our pump had gotten plugged and water was ALL over the basement. 2 hours later and gallons of smelly water later and it was finally cleaned up. Then we were moving things around and putting things back, and I was carrying something up the stairs when they decided to attack me! The score stands:


Stairs-1 Cami-0




Here is the end result.












2 comments:

Brittnie Roit said...

Oh my goodness Cami! What the heck?!?! I was remembering back to a few years ago and do you remember backing up into the ditch at the Kemptons? Oh you are so funny! You need to start being careful! That looks painful!

Heather said...

You did that on the stairs? Geez! They musta really jumped out at you!