Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Main Street

MERRY MAIN
Finally got these off my camera.
Friday was cold, but we still had a lot of fun at Merry Main.
Tami let me borrow these 3 to walk around with me.
You can tell Lilly was just thrilled.


The Wear
We went into the new store and LOVED it! The girls helped me pick out stuff
and we dug through the jewelry and sunglasses. It's a really cute store and I highly recommend it.

Amy Curtis told me where Mrs. Claus was and that I would recognize her.
Didn't know she meant I would know the person dressed as Mrs. Claus!
We had to get a picture with Kari and then they let the kids decorate cookies and write
letters to santa. Somehow Lilly managed to walk out with all kinds of treats though.
No one knows how she does these things.
It was really just so much fun. We looked at so much stuff and it just helped get us in the Christmas spirit. So glad the Curtis family still lets me be in their life too. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without them.


No comments: