Monday, February 16, 2009

Pima Girls Just Get it.

Leseli, this one is for you.
(I better be spelling your name right.)
On the way home i realized i hadn't spent NEARLY enough time with my favorite Pima girl. So I decided to swing by the roping and took some sweet pics with Leseli. Also got some shots of the boys. Clyde was OBVIOUSLY not ready for the flash and Chad was focused on those fries with cheese, if that's what that really was. Leseli and I are voting that the odds were against him. I REALLY wish we would have been closer in age growing up. We could have caused some GREAT trouble. She is definatley a keeper!
















So gross on SO many levels.













This picture got on their twice, but Les looks good in it.


1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

CAMI come back!I miss you so. I had so much fun this weekend. Even though it was just for a few hours. I cherish those moments. You HAVE to let me know when you come back and we will spend more time together. I love those pictures. Now i know why Brian was jealous:)