Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moving



So for one little girl, i apparenlty managed to rack up QUITE a load of stuff. I only had my parents truck for one day, so I refused to make more than one trip. That is what the back of the truck looked like, the front was full, both front and back seat. Heck, the whole cab was stuffed so I was having to keep my purse in my lap. But i did it. My car was pretty full when i went back for it that night. it's just AMAZING how much crap you can collect. And i wouldn't dream of getting rid of a thing. Got some great looks on the road though. May I not move again for a LONG time!

1 comment:

payneful life said...

WOW. Girl you do have a lot of stuff. But I understand where you're coming from. There's just a LOT of things we HAVE to have.

Bravo for getting it all in one load.