Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Angels and Superheros





















I am never alone. In my hardest times God has always sent angels to carry me through.



This is my tribute to Mike, my saving grace. We have been friends for a while, but he really has stepped up to the plate to help me lately. He has helped me with moving and seriously kept me sane. I get homesick really easily, but he has kept me both grounded and giggling at the same time. Since he is new here too, we have fun figuring things out and he keeps me from getting into too much trouble and killing myself in traffic. So even though he will probably never see this post, I have to pay him his due respect. He even spent half the super bowl putting together my dresser. That's right up there on super hero status to me.


Too bad I make a better Batman though!!!

No comments: