Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Free Playset.


When I lived in Pima, someone gave me a playset. It's nothing too fancy, but a sturdy one that was really fun. I have no need of it, and no means of transporting it. But if anyone would like it, they just have to go get it. Or if you think of anyone that is need of something like that, let me know. I just can't move it, especially from Mesa.
(Playset has been spoken for. Will let everyone know if they change their minds. Just glad to have it off my hands.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

so is it like that one...cuz if you could send me a pix we may just come and get it cuz i was thinking that my kids need somethin outside...let me know!

Richard and Chelsey said...

Heather, did you go down and get the playset? If not I was going to go and get it. I just didn't want to go all the way out there with a trailer and have it not be there.