Monday, February 16, 2009

Cookie Contest

I do NOT like Valentine's Day. I feel like its freaking pointless past 6th grade. I REFUSE to celebrate the holiday.....and then in comes the kids.
Those kids have me so wrapped around their little fingers that even my worst nightmare of a holiday was fun with them. I LOVED making valentines with them and we always spent valentines day decorating the house, delivering valentines, and of course getting the girls dolled up in pink and red with glitter and nail polish and every other thing that girls just need. So this year I had no idea what i was doing, but absolutely no intention of celebrating the dark day. And then the kids came into play one more time. I guess they heard i might be coming and it was over from there. I had told Ariel what we used to do and bless her sould she went above and is a genius with streamers. It took FOREVER after work to get there, but it was an amazing night. They kids decorated cookies, made valentines i brought and colored the ginormous dora coloring book I bought. the cookies were GORGEOUS! The person one was done by Emma, and is me. I never looked so good! This is only some of them too.










The girls really focused on the cookies and did a GREAT job. James was busy swiping the suckers!





Oh, and there was fun dip involved. Emma makes it look So pretty though.




Who needs a holiday? Every day with the Curtis's is a holiday in my book. I have never regretted a moment spent with them.

No comments: