Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday randomness


Pet Peeve:
This is a small thing, but drives me insane! Pumping gas takes forever and the last thing I want to do is wait while it prints my receipt, but I absolutely dislike when I got to retrieve my receipt and the last person's is still in there.

I know its a crazy thing to care about, but I do. I just don't understand what's so hard about throwing your own receipt away.


LOVE their music! It's a little girly, but it has this upbeat, modern 80's thing going on that I just adore.










So by the end of the week my butt literally varies between hurting and numb from sitting all day. NOT used to it. Even in non tax season I was up and down more. With tax season in full swing I rarely leave my chair and the phone. So I brought my exercise ball to work! I don't use it every days. Just Saturdays and days that we don't have appointments. It makes the world of a difference! It's more entertaining too!



Confession:
I LOVE Rock of Love! It is seriously the most entertaining reality show I have ever seen. Pretty bimbos doing ridiculous things to be with a man in his 40's that keeps his hair covered half the time and wears almost as much makeup as they do.
Kelsy was my fav and is gone, but the show still comes through and entertains me every time.
So even though I am sure I am an embarrassment to my family sometimes, at least I haven't done anything on public tv....yet.


3 comments:

Skinners said...

CAMI! Where are you now? Hope you don't mind I found you through Audra's blog. Hope all is great for you!

Summers Family said...

Wow, only you would take an excersize ball to work! I love it... they really are comfy to sit on! At least you are staying busy at work... I hopw it stays that way even after tax season!

Tami said...

Tried an exercise ball to go into labor. Didn't work, but glad to know it helped you out.