Friday, March 20, 2009

And They All Fall DOWN!


The picture doesn't look that normal. Not really. I mean, everybody loves to cruise with the window down every now and again, especially if you are from a small town. What nobody loves is having your window stuck that way!
Last night I got out of the car to run into a store and when I turned to check to see if it was locked, I just watched my window go down. At first I thought my car was possessed, and then reality set in and I new right away that it had fallen off the track. Not a big deal, but definately a pain in the butt, especially when I am working a lot so I don't have tons of time for this kind of stuff, and the city isn't where you want to cruise around without a window. Just not quite as relaxing.
What I have learned from this: I never want a fancy car that I can cruise with the top down. You can't hear crap!

1 comment:

Summers Family said...

Amen to that! I remember when I was little I always wanted a convertable because it would be the coolest thing in the world! But seriously... who can drive like that? I agree, you can't hear crap, and the wind is so annoying blowing your hair in you face! What were we thinking?