Monday, March 16, 2009

Flips, Tricks, & Cheesters.

Just some pictures of when I got to see Tami and the kids. I had been really excited for their visit, and the didn't let me down.


Lilly's leap of faith.


Lilly's cartwheel/flip


A picture of Tami and Janna taking pictures.


Janna


Lilly mid flip.
I would explain, but like most things with Lilly,
you'd really just have to see it.

Tami throwing balls for "bowling."
She's a much better shot.


Janna wanted to smile, I just know she did.
Janna, Bob, Emma





Brook being a cheester. Not sure who taught her that.
??????



Brook helping me take my turn with baby Suzie.



This one just had to be posted! Erin taking her turn with the wig.
Brook did it first, but I really think it might be her look.
Totally seeing a new trend.

No comments: