Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Growing, growing, gone.

My dad says it looks like a swallowed a pumpkin seed.
This isn't the best picture, but I have too much pride to ask someone to take one (not asking for volunteers either). I also do have bare belly ones, but just not feeling like those need to go public.
Anyway, only 19 weeks and already feeling huge. Only gained 3 pounds in between doctor visits, but I feel GIGANTIC, mostly because it just appeared.


So here we go!
Mostly just trying to remember the miracle and beauty of it, no matter how unbeautiful I feel.
(Already trying to plan out how to take the weight back off.)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Cami,
You look absolutely beautiful! You know your glowing in this picture right? I cant wait to see you in person... and i promise i wont poke your belly!