Friday, January 9, 2009

Preperation H - Lesson learned


The last week or two I have been insanely tired and have had an upset stomach and nausea. Well last night I started feeling better and ate, and regretted it immidiately. After puking my guts out all night I woke up feeling better but looking scrap dog in the worst ways. My eyes were swollen with HUGE puffy bags.
I went to work anyway, but I could tell by the clients' reactions that I was looking bad. Then I decided at lunch I would get some visine and something for the bags. In my little head I remember hearing that you can put preperation H on and it gets rid of puffy eyes. Well its impossible to find anything in Walmart and I had no idea what preperation H was exactly or where to find it....so I asked.
Couldn't figure out why the employee was acting so weird and awkward until I looked at the box. Hemorrhoid cream..... Who knew? THIS is what happens when you don't have cable.

2 comments:

Rochelle & Jess Rowley said...

Did I tell you I love you! Well at least not today, but I want you to know that I miss the heck out of you sometimes. I am so sorry that you were so sick!

Audra said...

After the day I had today, I really enjoyed reading about your misery. Love you darlin'.