Thursday, November 13, 2008

Munchkin Night

This last Friday I had my Curtis babies over! I miss them so much hadn't seen them since the fair, so I invited them over for a sleepover with my friend Christie and the 2 kids she nannies as well. It was SO much fun! We all made carmel apples and played an old school twister.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





They stayed up SO late watching movies and playing games. Hide and seek was my personal favorite, even though it was more like sardines because they all ended up in basically the same hiding spots anyway.




People might think I'm weird, and a lot think it would be exhausting. But they really are the BEST behaved kids and I couldn't imagine my life without a single one of them.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: