Sunday, December 27, 2009

Barney Christmas

I LOVE Christmas!
This Christmas was a little different at our house. Brian miraculously made it home for another year. His return flight was Christmas day though, so it changed our traditions a bit. Everything got moved to Christmas Eve, but it was still fun. Presents are quite as exciting when you get older. I got clothes and a baby moniter. Brian did like his confederate blanket I got him. The winner was the remote control helicopter Brian got my dad. We all took turns flying/crashing it. Brian already flew it into dish water. Rice doesn't just work for phones. As fun as the present was that day, I wasn't super pleased this morning when my Dad almost flew it into my head this morning when I was trying to eat my cereal.
Traveling during Christmas was an adventure too. We didn't plan meals since Jeff said his house was stocked. Sometimes I forget that I don't eat hardly anything that my brothers do. After over an hour of driving I remembered Panda Express had been open. Of course as luck would have it, they just happened to close right as i pulled up. I actually saw people coming out, but the workers wouldn't let me in. And so walgreens snacks it was for Christmas dinner. Random, but definately worth the extra time with my brother.
Hope everyone else had a wonderful and merry Christmas!

















Not a huge fan of these pictures but its okay. My mom was struggling with my camera. (And I feel like a rolly polly these days!)







1 comment:

Summers Family said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas! Sorry you had to go hungry... I know how bad that SUCKS!!! You are looking pretty dang HOT with that little Rolly Polly!